Thursday, December 23, 2010

Baby girl gift set





After making the previous basket, I really wanted to use some muslin, and felt shapes to see if the basket could be a little sturdier, without having to use interfacing. So I die-cut some felt shapes, then hand stitched them to the outside fabric, before sewing everything together. Then of course, I wanted to fill the basket! So I made 3 flannel burp cloths, a block, a ribbon lovey, and a bib. It's all flannel, except for terry cloth on the back of the bib, and chocolate chenille on the block and the back of the ribbon blankie. So any of you local girls out there are in need of a baby girl shower gift, leave me a comment-it's a unique gift that any Mom would love to have.

Pin It

2 comments:

meghan said...

lovely! how much ?

Jeanette said...

Hi Meghan,
I see Michelle must have passed along my blog address to you! Hope you had a great Christmas. I would sell the basket for $30.