Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Farm Fresh patchwork




I cut some squares of leftover fabric and made this little patched quilt. I love these little farm animals. I quilted 1/4 inch from the seam horizontally and vertically and used a soft green and white polka dot flannel on the back. Each square was cut at 6 inches. I made this quilt in 2 days, which is a record for me. I know to all you serious quilters out there it probably seems like a long time, but for me it's nothing short of a miracle! I'm linking this to Quiltstory and Freshly Pieced (see buttons on the sidebar). So that leaves me with the log cabin top and one other top to finish.




Pin It

9 comments:

Cherise said...

I love this fabric! Cute quilt! Great job! :)

Carla said...

The farm animals are adorable! Very cute quilt.

Erin @ Once Upon a Donkey said...

2 days?! No, I am impressed. It is fabulous. And I love that you kept the quilting fairly simple and just let the fabric speak for itself.

randi--i have to say said...

this is simply adorable!

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

It's lovely and it's much quicker than I could do it :)

Andy said...

What a sweet quilt - I love this line!

æble said...

I love your fabric choices. Can't believe you finished a quilt in two days! I take months.

trish said...

I love your little quilt!! :o)
I actually posted this fabric today.
So charming!! :o)

Anonymous said...

I love your choice of fabrics..the quilt is so lovely! :)