Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Farm Fresh patchwork




I cut some squares of leftover fabric and made this little patched quilt. I love these little farm animals. I quilted 1/4 inch from the seam horizontally and vertically and used a soft green and white polka dot flannel on the back. Each square was cut at 6 inches. I made this quilt in 2 days, which is a record for me. I know to all you serious quilters out there it probably seems like a long time, but for me it's nothing short of a miracle! I'm linking this to Quiltstory and Freshly Pieced (see buttons on the sidebar). So that leaves me with the log cabin top and one other top to finish.




Pin It

9 comments:

Cherise said...

I love this fabric! Cute quilt! Great job! :)

Carla said...

The farm animals are adorable! Very cute quilt.

Erin @ Missy Mac Creations said...

2 days?! No, I am impressed. It is fabulous. And I love that you kept the quilting fairly simple and just let the fabric speak for itself.

randi said...

this is simply adorable!

Janine said...

It's lovely and it's much quicker than I could do it :)

Andy said...

What a sweet quilt - I love this line!

├Žble said...

I love your fabric choices. Can't believe you finished a quilt in two days! I take months.

notes of sincerity said...

I love your little quilt!! :o)
I actually posted this fabric today.
So charming!! :o)

Craft Couture by T.C. said...

I love your choice of fabrics..the quilt is so lovely! :)