Monday, October 17, 2011

Rainbow Thrum Mitts






I've been making these mitts forever, but I went to a mill in PEI this summer and she had bags and bags of colorful roving wool. So instead of the usual white thrums, I opted for some bright colors. And they are so warm and soft when you put your hand in, love them! I'll be adding these to my craft fair pile, it's growing (slowly!) I stumbled upon a blog called Stitched in Color and she is having a fall linky party and is including knitted items. So in honor of her Celebrate Color theme, I am linking these mitts over there today.




Pin It

4 comments:

Toni said...

Jeanette, these are completely awesome!! I am beyond impressed by anyone who can knit, but I love these so much! So cool!

Kristie said...

Super cute :) Visiting from Stitched in Color.

Rachel at Stitched in Color said...

Yeah, I'm diggin the colorwork!!!

Jacey said...

Those are adorable mittens! So sweet.