Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Bite Me




I finished 2 more blanket sets today- the top one ( I believe it's called Hoo's in the Forest, by Doohickey Designs) will be on it's way to Newfoundland soon - and the flannel Michael Miller Bite Me fabric (apples) will be going in my stash to put on my sale table. As you can tell, I'm addicted to making these blankets lately. I have a large stash of chenille, and I won't let myself by anymore until I use up what I have!

Linking up to WIP Wednesday today (see side button!)



Pin It

3 comments:

Teje Karjalainen said...

Hi Jeanette! Your baby blankets are so beautiful! You have found so wonderful fabrics! x Teje

Anonymous said...

Jeanette - you have such great taste in fabric...the baby blankets are really adorable :)

randi--i have to say said...

these blankets are super cute! and i bet they are so soft!