Thursday, August 9, 2012

So hot......

It is so hot here this summer, not sure what possessed me to keep going on the Christmas card theme but here is one I colored last night.  I used tombows on watercolor paper and a pearl pen.  This is a Penny Black stamp, I've had it for ages!
The oval and the joy stamp are from a new set in the Stampin Up! holiday catalogue named Joyous Celebrations.  The patterned paper is from a Quebec company named Harmonie, the other supplies are SU!
The girls and I went to Musquodobit today for a bike ride on the trail, but we only lasted around 45 minutes.  Next time, we'll go early morning or evening, midday is just too hot!  Good thing there was an ice cream hut where I parked the van, we were all much happier after our little delicious cone of ice cream!

Pin It

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Love the new stamp set Joyous Celebrations. I haven't even thought about Christmas yet, better get a move on!! Glad to be back :)