Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Baby Boom?


I just finished sewing 20 bibs this morning, that's in addition to the others I already had done, so I seriously hope that PEI has experienced a baby boom this year and they all come to the Colonel gray craft fair in November!!  Anyhow, it's a good feeling to have the cloth bibs done, but I certainly thought I could finish them in the morning, not just now at 2pm!!  On to the next item I guess-starting infinity scarves tomorrow.
Linking up to The Needle and Thread Network today.

Pin It

9 comments:

Toni said...

That's a lotta bibs! But they are so cute! Can't wait to see the scarves!

Linda said...

Such cute bibs will sell in no time. Are you doing any shows in our area before Christmas?

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Very nice!! you certainly have been busy.

Patti said...

The bibs are great, and I'm sure they will be a big hit!

Flo @ Butterfly Quilting said...

Great job on the bibs! I am sure they will be a hit..especially as it is close to Christmas. Have fun!

Mary Ann Tate said...

Babies need lots of bibs so the more the merrier:)

Regina said...

I sure hope you'll have lots of clients looking for bibs. How many vendors/visitors has the fair normally?

Unknown said...

I plan on buying up plenty of these bibs - will be the first in line!

Unknown said...

I plan on buying up plenty of these bibs - will be the first in line!