Tuesday, October 2, 2012

For those who like to make lists.....

I love making lists, and crossing them off once completed!  So, I decided to make fancy up the plain notepad with some really cute fabric.  I'm loving toadstools right now.
So far, I've made 5.  I'm planning on having these on my craft table, so I'll likely make another 5.  I used Essex linen in Putty.  Unfortunately, I don't have any more, but I do have another linen that is slighty lighter so I'll use that instead.  And here's a photo of the inside:
I'll be linking this today to The Needle and Thread Network-all you Canadian bloggers should link up over there. 

Pin It

11 comments:

Patti said...

Just a fantastic idea, Jeanette! I love how the Essex linen adds such richness to any project.

Jo said...

They are just adorable. I must get myself some of the Essex linen it goes so well with things.

Susan J Barker said...

I just ordered some of their linen in Putty, I'm sure I will find a use for it somewhere, even tho I am used to using cottons... Great little notepad case/covers.

Sheila said...

I love these and I love linen , really great idea !

Mary Ann Tate said...

I love them. What a great idea:)

Cathy said...

Lovely!

Kate said...

The folders are delightful. I may have to try something like that.

Nat at Made in Home said...

Great idea, I am definitely one for making lists!

Cathy Tomm said...

Great note book covers. I like to have a place fro my pen too.

elle said...

These are certainly very attractive! and useful!!!

Jennifer Scantlebury Vienneau said...

You are creating a great selection of items for your sale! Love them all!