Friday, November 30, 2012

Christmas Cards

I am slowly adding to my Christmas card collection, which is a good thing since we should be mailing them in the next week or so!  This one is a new stamp I bought from Purple Onions Designs and was drawn by Stacey Yacula.
This little mouse is also by Stacey.  I'm using up leftover paper from my SAS, so I'm sure you've seen this same background only with reindeer last time!
This one is all Stampin Up! I used the new color midnight muse and red riding hood ink for the ornaments.
 
For this card, I used the stocking punch and punched out from embossed paper.  The bakers twine is My Mind's Eye and I bought it at My Stamping Studio.  She has a ton of awesome twine there, and different colors of it too.
 
And no, these cards will not be on my Fair table tomorrow!  I wish I would have had time to make a few to sell, even if just to add a Christmas touch to my display, but I really need to keep these to give away!  Hopefully, I will see some of you tomorrow-now off to pack up.
 

Pin It

3 comments:

Kate said...

I love those cards!

Jennifer Scantlebury Vienneau said...

Thanks for sharing your wonderful cards!They are all so very festive!

Caroline said...

Awesome cards love the first set of stockings :)