So, last night I received notification the Heidi (who blogs here) had chosen my blog as one of the 5 recipients the Liebster blog award. It's just a fun way to recognize some of the smaller bloggers out there who have great stuff to share! Thanks again Heidi.
Here are the 5 sewing blogs I have chosen to recognize:
1. Lisa at http://www.shinersviewblogspot.com/ makes beautiful quilts, mainly bed size and with lovely colors and patterns.
2. Kelly blogs at http://www.craftytwinmommy.blogspot.com/ . Besides sewing, she does some scrapbooking too. She picks great color combos.
3. Tanya blogs at http://www.craftcouturebytc.blogspot.com/ . She lives in Thailand, and makes really cute purses/pouches. She also leaves the sweetest comments for other people.
4. Cindy at http://www.cindyloussouthernsewing.blogspot.com/ quilts a lot, and they are all beautiful.
5. Teje blogs at http://www.nerospostandpatch.wordpress.com/ . She lives in Greece and has been making some lovely mini quilts lately.
In accepting the Liebster Blog Award you agree to :
1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Link back to their blog
3. Copy and paste the Liebster award to your profile
4. Pick 5 blogs that you feel deserve to be in the spotlight (they must have under 200 followers)
5. Blog about it and leave a comment for your nominations to let them know that you have chosen their blog