Wednesday, March 28, 2012

One more....



Yesterday, I finished backing this top with chenille, so thought I would share it today. The colors are softer than I normally choose, but I thought it would make a nice girl blanket for a Mom who wants something a little different. Brown, blue and green are one of my favorite color combos, so I had lots in my stash to choose from. This little blankie will be added to my "for sale" bin, lots of ideas floating around in my head, hopefully will be able to get some of them done for Mayfair.


Linking up to Freshly Pieced WIP Wednesday.



Pin It

2 comments:

~Carla~ said...

LOVE the fabric combo... so beautiful! I have a quilt to back with Minky as well.. it's soo soft & you just never want to let it go, do you!? :)

The Thompsons said...

It's very pretty. I like the colors a lot.