Monday, June 11, 2012

Boxy Cosmetic bag



I tried out a new to me pattern today for this boxy bag.  It has a lot of room inside, and I lined it with nylon to make it easier to wipe out.  I found the tutorial here and just added a handle.  The fabric is from Stampin Up!, the comfort cafe line.  Their fat quarters are larger than most, so I could make this bag out of one fat quarter for each bag (not including the lining of course).  Linking over to Canoe Ridge Creations today for Sew Modern Monday.

Pin It

3 comments:

Linda said...

Very cool Jeanette! Love them.

Deborah said...

I love these bags. Will add to my to do list!

Anonymous said...

Do you have any of these bags left? We leave for our road trip on Saturday and I'm kind of realizing that one of these boxy cosmetic bags would be ideal!
ps. THANKS again for the Canada Day fun times! :)