Thursday, September 11, 2014

Rainbow squares quilt finish!

I have the newest edition of Quilty magazine, and when I saw the pattern inside named Sparkle, I knew I had to make it.  I made mine slightly smaller, one less row, but I love how it turned out, and I love the binding.  I think I may adjust my Library Project List-I did, after all, make the list back in January and my how project ideas can change in the blink of an eye!



I'll be sharing this tonight at our Maritime Modern Quilt Guild meeting-we are meeting at a new modern fabric shop in Halifax called Patch.  7-9 pm, Sept. 11th, and all ar
e welcome to join us.



I'm linking this up today to The Needle and Thread Network, a great place to find other Canadian bloggers who are fiber artists.





It's Friday, so that means the linky party is up over at Crazy Mom Quilts!

Pin It

19 comments:

Kate said...

Your quilt is ever so pretty.

Michele T said...

Your quilt turned out beautifully!!!

Dominique said...

Very nice!

Karen said...

Lovely quilt with gorgeous colours and fabrics.

Anja @ Anja Quilts said...

Great job. Loved seeing it in person.

Jenn @ A Quarter Inch from the Edge said...

Love this one... but then again, when was the last time I didn't love one of your finishes? I can't think of any... Makes me think I need to go for a little rummage in my scrap bins! :)

Anonymous said...

Now, this is such a happy quilt!! Love it!

Love Of Quilts said...

Lovely!

Beth @ Cooking Up Quilts said...

I really like all the colors and prints in this quilt. It's so pretty!

Angela Atkins said...

I think I like your version better than the one in the magazine!

Kat said...

Pretty! I love the colors. There are so many cool variations on simple patchwork that just look awesome!

Heather Graves said...

Never tire of rainbow quilts!

Stacey said...

Your quilt is fantastic!

liz said...

I think this might be my favorite rainbow quilt to date. Lovely!

Julia D @ Jada's Quilting Adventures said...

So beautiful! I love the colours you used.

Clare Mansell said...

I love this Jeanette and I'm planning something very similar for the sofa in our study. I was originally planning on using odd shaped scraps, but I think my ordered mind might prefer the blocks in this. What size are the small squares?

Adrienne said...

Love this quilt! And I love that I was around to see it in progress. So fun!

Jo Ferguson said...

This is a happy quilt. I simply can't look at it without smiling. I adore your colour and fabric choices. I only wish I'd been able to attend the meeting so I could have seen it in person.

Ruth said...

Very pretty. Looks great in the photos, It must be really lovely up close in person!