Sunday, June 3, 2012

Late night sewing...




I normally do not sew at night, as I can get a lot done when the girls are in school.  However, with all the renos this week, I decided I better get some sewing in last night.  I'm loving these bags.  Fun to make, and I really enjoy using some of my favorite fabrics for them.  I'm happy to making some "grown-up" items lately, so used to using mainly child friendly patterns, that these Joel Dewberry designs are refreshing!  Linking up to Canoe Ridge Creations today!

Pin It

3 comments:

Betty Lou said...

Such a nice collection of summer bags. Thank you for sharing.

Rebecca said...

Nice work! LOVE the fabrics you used!

Alisha @ Crafty Brooklyn Army Wife said...

Beautiful bags!! TFS!!

Stopping by from Canoe Ridge Creations Sew Modern Monday linky party.

Here is what I shared: http://craftybrooklynarmywife.blogspot.ca/2012/06/kids-roll-up-nap-blanket.html