Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Where is the sun???


We haven't seen the sun in days, I much prefer taking photos outside or at least next to a bright window, but sometimes that is impossible in the Maritimes.  Oh well, on a bright note, the upstairs is almost complete, it will be totally finished today and we are all very happy with it.  I think I love my closet the most....Anyhow, that's off topic, made some more reversible purses the other night for my sale.  I especially love the 2 middle ones- so perfect for summer.
Linking up to The Needle and Thread Network today.

Pin It

12 comments:

monika@mysweetprairie.ca said...

I love those bags!! Here we've had WIND WIND WIND ~~~~~ sheesh.
Thank you so much for linking up to TN&TN!! Great to have you. Add your name to the feature Friday waitlist please : )))
~Monika
sewing in Saskatoon

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

one can never have too many lovely bags

Lisa J said...

Love them!!!!!!! Especially the 2 in the middle :)

elle said...

They are all lovely!

Linda said...

Gorgeous bags! Your fabric choices are so nice. Love 'em.

Lisa said...

Really pretty bags. They are such a great way to showcase beautiful fabrics! Pretty pretty!

PrairiePeasant said...

Such fun fabrics! Great idea to make them reversible.

felicity said...

Your sun and mine must be in the same place! I love love these bags!!

Susan J Barker said...

like felicity said, we have no sun out here on the west coast -- almost getting jealous of the middle of the country! Love the bags!

Anonymous said...

I think the first one in line would be ideal for my friend (turquoise/green)...I'll call to find a time to come and see!
Kate

Cheryl Coville said...

Pretty bags! They make a nice display all lined up like that.

Regina said...

Nice bags, and I have the same problems with no sun, or too much wind, or no time when all conditions are ideal for photos.