Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Purple and Blue patchwork



I'm back to making some chenille baby blankets again.  I pieced this together in PEI and just finished it this morning while the kids were still sleeping- this getting up at the crack of dawn is working well-except now I can hardly keep my eyes open!  Anyhow, I also sewed the binding on my jungle quilt, and have that outside slipstitching while watching the kids at the same time.  I have enough of these squares cut out (different colors) to make 2 more of these chenille blankies, so you'll likely be seeing those next! 

Linking up to Freshly Pieced today.

Pin It

3 comments:

Linda said...

Lovin' the purple and blue. Nice combo.

Cassie said...

Those colors are fantastic!

Anonymous said...

I need my friends to hurry up and get pregnant so that I can buy more blankie+bib sets!! These latest colours are fabulous. :)
Kate