Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Setting up shop......

 Today, I was in Bridgewater helping Karen Peterson get set up for her shop called As Luck Would Have It which opens tomorrow!  She reclaims furniture and turns them into pieces that anybody would be proud to have in their home.  I have my eye on a turquoise mirror..
 I have a little space in her shop to showcase my items.  I brought quite a few quilts, chenille blankets, bibs
 lots of infinity scarves in chevron and striped,
 a few reversible shoulder bags,
 some crayon wallets, and a few cards. 
 Amazing desk and chair available at her shop, I just love it!!
 Adorable onesies from Twice Upon a Time.
Pin ItAnd I'll leave you with this colorful rainbow of mason jars.  I want them all, seriously.  Anyhow, Karen will be open tomorrow and every Thursday-Sunday from 9-4.  Everyone needs to go for a drive to see her shop!

Pin It

2 comments:

Linda said...

Best of luck! I am sure your items will be very popular. That turquoise desk is amazing!

Karen said...

Everything looks great. Good luck!