Friday, May 16, 2014

Plus Quilt and The Library Challenge

Pin ItI missed the April link up for the Library Challenge-totally slipped my mind with the fair prep and all.  I finished another quilt top for the challenge, and I finished a toddler sized one today.  The plus quilt I made today was supposed to be a chevron quilt that I had down as part of the challenge, however, I felt that the fabric design would not look good as a chevron, and chose to do a plus instead.  I'm really happy with the design, super cute.  I found the pattern on the blog For the Love of George.






Twin size quilt tops for twin girls!! 




So, not doing too badly on the quilting front.  I'll be linking up today with Adrienne for the Library Challenge and also Amanda Jean for Finish it up Friday.  Hope everyone has a great long weekend!

Pin It

8 comments:

Linda said...

Your Plus quilt is just the cutest and now I need to make one. Wonder if it would work with the PB&J fabrics I have? Thanks for the link to the pattern and thanks for the lovely lunch and the great gab yesterday.

Jenn @ A Quarter Inch from the Edge said...

Love the plus quilt! I may not be able to resist this pattern much longer!

Carole @ Fresh off the Frame said...

Love the colours in your plus quilt! The twins for twins should be well received. They're very pretty. :-)

Julia D @ Jada's Quilting Adventures said...

Love all your quilts but especially your first twin quilt posted with the square in a square. Love the fabrics you used. So pretty!

Vera said...

Nice combo for the plus quilt. So cheerful.

Adrienne said...

The fabric in that plus quilt is waayyy cute! Nice Finish!

Jo Ferguson said...

I absolutely love your use of colour. All of these quilts are just so striking. Anyone would be proud to have them in their homes.

Sarah @ Berry Barn Designs said...

Love the twin quilts, Jeanette - so colorful! I missed April, as well - spring was really busy it seems for a lot of us. Hopefully summer means lots more sunny hours for sewing : )