Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Sweets quilt top finished

This pattern is from the Simply Retro book-I love how it displays the beautiful fabric so well.  It's part of a set of 2 quilts that will adorn the twin beds of a set of twin girls!!  Now, just to figure out how to quilt it-and of course piece the back, baste, quilt and bind.  So, as good as it feels to have the top done, I'm far from finished yet!





I'm sharing this WIP today with The Needle and Thread Network and Lee over at Freshly Pieced.



Pin It

13 comments:

Jennifer Scantlebury Vienneau said...

Love them! So very pretty and fresh looking!

Anonymous said...

How funny that we both did quilts from Simply Retro for WIP Wednesday. It's beautiful! I bet the twin girls will love them.

Unknown said...

They are beautiful!

What Comes Next? said...

great colour scheme in the quilt -very effective and very pretty!

Sandy said...

So pretty!!

Jenn @ A Quarter Inch from the Edge said...

Love your fabric selections... so crisp with the white sashing!

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

This is just stunning ...anxious to see the finish

Hannlib said...

This is lovely! I love Simply Retro and all Camille's designs really.

Conni said...

great quilt top, and love the mix of colours. I have made this pattern as well, love the Simply Retro book!!

Jo Ferguson said...

This is a stunning quilt and I'm so glad I had the opportunity to see it in person.

MsMidge said...

I LOVE this!!!! I like the different colours and how they all play off eachother!

Pieces of Cotton said...

I love this - great pattern and great fabrics.

Lorette said...

So very fresh looking! I LOVE this! You've done a great job on placement of the fabrics/blocks!