Monday, May 18, 2015

A quilt I couldn't share last week for the blog hop.....



I made this plus quilt for a wonderful friend of mine and delivered it over the weekend.  It was a surprise for her so I was careful not to post photos online in case she saw them!!  Anyhow, I used a variety of text prints in this quilt as her passion is to make photos out of words-so thought this would suit her!!  It's been so long since I've blogged-I just may have to link up to a few linky parties this week;)  Check out the Quiltstory link up-I'm doing it this week for the first time in FOREVER!!  (link in the margin)  And just for the fun of it, my friend and fellow guild mate is hosting TGIFF over at her blog so I'm linking over there too!!  

Pin It

5 comments:

Little Black Cat Quilting said...

I love the texty background and the pops of color with the pluses. A lovely finish!

Julia D @ Jada's Quilting Adventures said...

Love this quilt! Beautiful!

Jenn @ A Quarter Inch from the Edge said...

Aren't you glad that a certain little blog hop got you back in the swing of things? :)

Dominique said...

Looks great, Jeanette! I love the palette and yes, you can mix gray-ish whites and yellow-ish whites!

KaHolly said...

It came out beautifully! I'll bet she was very pleased!