Saturday, May 4, 2013

A lucky find and some custom bags...

The other day, we went for a walk in our neighborhood and we came across this sewing machine, on a little table with a sign that said free!  We returned with our van and picked it up, sawed it off the table, polished it up and it now has a new home on top of my hutch in the kitchen.  I love it, it seems like it has always been nestled up there on my hutch full of quilts!
 

 I had a couple of requests for my reversible bags, but with a longer strap to wear them messenger style.  Here's the first one.

 The second one is grey chevron and pink polka dots.


Pin ItI'm slowly getting through my list of orders from the fair.  Just made a rather larger fabric order for more scarves yesterday, so hopefully that gets shipped soon!  Now, off to enjoy the nice weather!

Pin It

1 comment:

Sew Sisters Quilt Shop said...

For free! That is lucky! Looks great!
:)
Carol