Friday, May 10, 2013

A new blankie and restocking scarves

 Today, I finished up a new chenille blankie, mainly using fabric from the Lucy's Crab Shack line.  I backed it with a pale yellow minky chenille.
 I am slowly trying to rebuild a bit of stock.  I will be putting some merchandise in a shop called As Luck Would Have It located in Bridgewater.  She is hoping to have it open for business around the end of May.  The days seem to be flying by, and I haven't had any solid sewing days since before the fair, so I really need to get moving!!
Pin ItI've also been working on some more infinity scarves.  The ones above just need to have a little bit of hand stitching done and then they will be ready to go to her store as well.  I'll also bring a few more to Emmett and Ellie's in Charlottetown, PEI. 
  Tonight, hubby was able to get tickets to the Mooseheads hockey game, so we will be joining the thousands of screaming fans at the Metro centre tonight.  Fingers crossed that they win-could be the last game tonight!
Linking up to Finish it Up Friday at Crazy Mom Quilts
 

Pin It

No comments: