Friday, June 7, 2013

A rather slow week.....

 I haven't done a ton of creative stuff this week.  Busy with company, and lots of children's activities!!  I think we are all ready for the lazy days of summer.  Anyhow, above is a little basket/organizer that I am donating to an auction for a local family.  Mandy from HomeGrownGoods is going to put some of her handmade crayons and chalk inside, and I'll be adding some gel pens and a large notepad.

 Wanted to share artwork made by my 11 year old.  I think its awesome, just need to frame it. 

 Had a request for 2 girl blankets.  I made 2 with similar fabrics, but one will go to As Luck Would Have It in Bridgewater, and the other is a custom order.  Now just to start the 2nd one!  I love these little dinosaurs, so cute.
Pin ItAnyhow, that's it for now.  Hopefully, will have more to share in the coming week!!  Get ready for some rainy weather Halifax, lots of rain tomorrow, maybe I will occupy myself with some projects!

Pin It

No comments: