Monday, July 28, 2014

Blendabilities markers

Today is a weird weather day-a bit rainy, very muggy; I feel like a thunderstorm is necessary to clear the air.  So, I figured it would be the perfect time to make a few cards in my basement studio where it is nice and cool.
This one if for my Mom who turns 80 later this month!!!



This cute bird and leaf stamp is from Purple Onion Designs-the Stacey Yacula collection.  Love these stamps.


These stamps are both Stampin Up!  The hardwood stamp is new, and I love how it looks like barn board (which I am currently obsessed with).


These lollipop flowers are also from Purple Onion Designs.  
I first started this blog to share my love of stamping and scrapbooking, and it slowly morphed into a sewing blog.  I have to admit, it felt great to be using my stamps again-maybe I'll be inspired to make a few more cards later this evening.

Pin It

3 comments:

Linda said...

Love them all! Especially the little bird. Too cute! Does SU sell pens for marking on fabric do you know?

Jennifer Scantlebury Vienneau said...

As always, your cards are just lovely!

Adrienne said...

These are gorgeous! So creative.