Friday, July 4, 2014

Double finish!

Just finished the second of the set of quilts for cute twin girls.  I'll deliver these to their owners next week.  I used the same fabrics but different patterns for the quilts.  The 16 patch is from Allison Harris's book Growing up Modern, and the Framed quilt is by Camilla Roskelly's book Simply Retro.


Both of these quilts were on my Library Project list, so it feels good to have 2 of them finished!











Linking up to Finish it up Friday today too!



Pin It

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are adorable! I love the fabric!

Jenn @ A Quarter Inch from the Edge said...

Look at your knocking out two finishes in one week! And ticking the box for TLP too! Jealous :)

Jennifer Scantlebury Vienneau said...

Really cute, Jeanette! They are going to love them!

Anja @ Anja Quilts said...

They both look great. I do like the framed one.

Lisa Coleman Boutilier said...

These are lovely! Great job Jeanette!

Vera said...

Congrats on double finish! Both are lovely.

Karabeta said...

Clever idea, to use same fabrics but different patterns for twins, love it.

Adrienne said...

FABULOUS finishes! dear lord TLP participants are kicking my butt! But now I want to know what you will bring to the next Sew In to work on :)

Jo Ferguson said...

They're absolutely beautiful.

Julia D @ Jada's Quilting Adventures said...

Wow! They are beautiful! I love the Framed quilt. I just picked up that book a few weeks ago and am loving it :)

Carole @ Fresh off the Frame said...

Beauties, both! Congrats on knocking two out of the park.

Ruth said...

They are both really lovely! Congrats on 2 great finishes.