Friday, August 15, 2014

Firefly Quilt Finish

I've been wanting to make a chevron quilt forever, and finally just set aside the time to do it.  I used some wee wander for the back and the fireflies/bees for the binding.  I may have to make this pattern again-it was on my list for Adrienne's Library Project (see side bar for link) so I am happy to say that I have 3/5 quilts finished that I planned to do back in January when the library project started.





I quilted on only the white, 1/4 inch on each side of that chevron.



Linking up this finish to the Library Project, and since it's Friday, to Finish it Up Friday at Crazy Mom Quilts!


Pin It

6 comments:

Anja @ Anja Quilts said...

It looked even more beautiful in person. Chevron is on my to-do list as well.

Julia D @ Jada's Quilting Adventures said...

Looks gorgeous :)

Anonymous said...

Love it! I've made one chevron quilt that I gave away - now I think I need to make another one for myself.

Jenn @ A Quarter Inch from the Edge said...

I've been wanting to make a chevron for a while now, but I didn't include it on my LP list. Drat! Love that Wee Wander backing... no matter what your girlies have to say about it! :)

Dominique said...

Sweet! Love the simplicity of chevrons, and your backing choice is perfect.

Jo Ferguson said...

I adore your fabric and colour choices. It's a beauty.